Careers for Foreign Medical Students and Graduates (1)

office-1069207_1920

I want to start posting some online jobs that can help you make some money if you live in the USA or any country and waiting for your USMLE scores or residency.

Check this offer and let me see your comments and any questions you have. Please don’t hesitate to contact me to help you find answers to your questions.

• Work with established, REAL companies and individuals.
  • Work from home, full or part time.
  • Set your own hours.
  • Choose to get paid in US dollars or in your own currency.
  • Get paid with Paypal, Xoom, bank deposit, check or even Western Union!

Click Here!

By | 2016-10-17T05:28:08+00:00 September 10th, 2016|Careers|8 Comments

About the Author:

8 Comments

1. Sherif September 10, 2016 at 6:12 am - Reply

Sir I am in Iran studying medicine is there opportunity for me to work… thank you very much

• Dr. Ray Makar September 11, 2016 at 1:40 pm - Reply

I will look for an opportunity for you and let you know. Thank you

2. K.J.SEBHASTIAN September 11, 2016 at 3:01 pm - Reply

Sir, I am not a medical graduate but an educational consultant helping students to get medical admission in Philippines. Do I have an opportunity to discuss business?

• Dr. Ray Makar September 11, 2016 at 10:14 pm - Reply

There is an opportunity I used it myself and it is very good and not a scam. It helps you build a website and start earning money out of it for free. Try it and let me know if it works. It is Wealthy Affiliate.

3. Mitesh Kulkarni September 11, 2016 at 5:27 pm - Reply

Sir iam studying medical in Russia.Can u find me some opportunity… Ty u sir

• Dr. Ray Makar September 11, 2016 at 10:15 pm - Reply

4. harsha October 20, 2016 at 11:11 am - Reply

Sir, I’m a final year med student doing internship in India. Can u find me An opportunity. ?

5. odugbemi October 26, 2016 at 6:20 am - Reply

Am a final year medical student from Nigeria.please am interested in the job.